Personalised Mens Cedar Wood Shoe Trees
Personalised Men's Premium Aromatic Cedar Wood Shoe Trees.
- Each pair is individually inspected and checked for sizing in UK lasted shoes and for defects prior to dispatch.
- Not suitable for narrow fitting shoes. More fitting information below in description tab.
- We offer the best quality shoe-trees at a most attractive price.
- Naturally assists drying of sweaty shoes, helps keep the shoe's shape and straighten out creases. Nice aroma of aromatic cedar wood. Personalisation - the text will be placed on the flat area on the front of the heel section.
- There is a small charge for engraving
Half-sizes go down.
Multi-buy discounts appear after selecting size. NOTE Multi-buy discount only applies to items of the same size and same engraving (if chosen)
Mens Premium shoe shapers.
Top selling product. This is the perennial favourite, a pair of cedar shoe trees for helping to preserve your shoes.
- Cedar wood is light-weight and strong
- Help keep the shoes shape and straighten out creases, leading to longer life.
- Nice aroma of aromatic cedar wood
Please note natural cedar wood varies in colour from deep pink to white. the colour of wood used may contain a mix of colours and this is quite normal. Cedar wood also is rich is a natural cedar oils which give it it's aroma and protect it from pests. After periods of storage it may show some white crystals - this is not mould and is normal and can be wiped off.
If you are a half size shoe - order the half size DOWN. (E.g. if you are normally an 8.5 UK Size then order the size 8 shoe tree)
Many shoe trees these days are made from spliced or glued cedar wood, Not us!
Each pair is tried in a pair of English made shoes, tell us if you intend to use them in loafers or lace-ups, the loafer is a snugger fit, whereas the lace-up may require a bigger size.
Please bear in mind a long-toed or large chunky square-toed shoe is not what these shoes trees are designed for. They might fit, but these are really designed for Traditional Classic English Shoes.
For personalisation - the text will be engraved on the front of the heel section.
These shoe trees are tested in UK english lasted dress shoes from e.g. Crockett & Jones, Cheaney, Sanders, Shipton & Heneage.
They are not suitable for narrow fitting shoes.
Shoe-trees can be hard to get in, it is easier if you squeeze the shoe-tree shut through the sides at the front of the shoe as you push firmly forwards to get the hsoe-tree as far forward into the shoe as you can. Or you can screw the front part screw in tighter - be careful not to take the head off the screw - use good fitting screwdriver.
When inserted, the shoe-tree tubes can be fully shut or almost fully open to still achieve the same purpose.
For half sizes go down to the nearest full size