Personalised Mens Cedar Wood Shoe Trees
Personalised men's Premium Aromatic Cedar Wood Shoe Trees.
- Each pair is individually inspected and checked for sizing in UK lasted shoes and for defects prior to dispatch.
- Not suitable for narrow fitting shoes. More fitting information below in description tab.
- We offer the best quality shoe-trees at a most attractive price.
- Naturally assists drying of sweaty shoes, helps keep the shoe's shape and straighten out creases. Nice aroma of aromatic cedar wood. Personalisation - the text will be placed on the flat area on the front of the heel section.
- There is a small charge for engraving
Half-sizes go down.
Multi-buy discounts appear after selecting size. NOTE Multi-buy discount only applies to items of the same size and same engraving (if chosen)
Mens Premium shoe shapers.
Top selling product. This is the perennial favourite, a pair of cedar shoe trees for helping to preserve your shoes.
- Cedar wood is light-weight and strong
- Help keep the shoes shape and straighten out creases, leading to longer life.
- Nice aroma of aromatic cedar wood
Please note natural cedar wood varies in colour from deep pink to white. the colour of wood used may contain a mix of colours and this is quite normal. Cedar wood also is rich is a natural cedar oils which give it it's aroma and protect it from pests. After periods of storage it may show some white crystals - this is not mould and is normal and can be wiped off.
If you are a half size shoe - order the half size DOWN. (E.g. if you are normally an 8.5 UK Size then order the size 8 shoe tree)
Many shoe trees these days are made from spliced or glued cedar wood, Not us!
Each pair is tried in a pair of English made shoes, tell us if you intend to use them in loafers or lace-ups, the loafer is a snugger fit, whereas the lace-up may require a bigger size.
Please bear in mind a long-toed or large chunky square-toed shoe is not what these shoes trees are designed for. They might fit, but these are really designed for Traditional Classic English Shoes.
For personalisation - the text will be engraved on the front of the heel section.
These shoe trees are tested in UK english lasted dress shoes from e.g. Crockett & Jones, Cheaney, Sanders, Shipton & Heneage.
They are not suitable for narrow fitting shoes.
Shoe-trees or keepers can be hard to get in, it is easier if you squeeze the shoe-tree shut through the sides at the front of the shoe as you push firmly forwards to get the hsoe-tree as far forward into the shoe as you can. Or you can screw the front part screw in tighter - be careful not to take the head off the screw - use good fitting screwdriver.
When inserted, the shoe-tree tubes can be fully shut or almost fully open to still achieve the same purpose.
For half sizes go down to the nearest full sizeIdeal for Golf shoes, dress shoes, loafers, oxfords and even trainers