Your "Correct" Shoe Size
There are several factors that affect the size of your feet and why they may not be the size you think you are.
This is not constrained to the following, but is a good start.
- The tool you used to measure your feet - and the scale
- The Manufacturer of the shoes you wear
- The style of the shoes you wear
- Time of Day
- Other health matters
Why use Shoe Trees
Shoe trees are an essential part of looking after shoes and keeping them in good condition - making them last longer.
- They help the shoes dry out
- They help reform the shoe
- They help straighten out creases
Your feet are one of the sweatiest parts of the body and a lot of moisture ends up in the leather. The shoe also form a curve shape through use and creases at the bottom of the arch with...