We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
Our no quibbles returns policy means that if you're not 100% happy with any item we send to you, we'll happily exchange or refund it for you.
Please note: Personalised/tailored items cannot be returned unless faulty of damaged.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods.(NB damaged goods must be signed for as "damaged" when courier delivers.)
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
How To Return
Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to:Returns Department
49 Burrell Street
Please enclose your invoice or returns form, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at
- Customer bears cost of return postage and postage for exchanges
- When returning your item, remember to include the name/style and size of your replacements.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to dispatch your replacements within 2-3 days of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method
- We try our best to process all refunds within 48 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- Please note: Gift wrapping is non-refundable
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. If we find a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
- Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and must be in a clean and dry condition.
- Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details.
- We'll try to get back to you within 48 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
- Where a fault is found, we'll refund your reasonable return postage costs.
- Occasionally, if we cannot locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you change your mind and decide not to go ahead with your order, you can cancel within 14 days from the date we receive your order.
Cancelling Before Dispatch
To cancel your order before dispatch, we recommend that you contact us by phone as soon as you can after placing your order, and we'll do our best to cancel your order before it's dispatched.
Cancelling After Dispatch
If you wish to cancel your order after dispatch, you'll need to wait until you receive your order and then follow our normal returns procedure.